At SierCam Healthcare Services, we are dedicated to assuring individuals under our care of safety and security. Our caregivers prioritize the changing needs of each client and provide quality care to the best of their abilities. We do our best to continually comply with the annual Continuing Education Credit requirements as we offer cost-effective care and reliable assistance.
Specifically, we offer the following services:
We provide an effective, comprehensive, and individualized care plan for each of our patients. All the services that we offer in our home health care in Rosenberg, Texas are delivered by highly qualified healthcare professionals who underwent a thorough pre-employment process to ensure the quality of their skills and their dependability.
Our compassionate caregivers are committed and proud to offer the following services to adults in the greater Houston community and surrounding counties.
- Medically directed staff led by a Medical Director Physician
- Medical Skilled Nursing [SN]
- Physical Therapy [PT]
- Speech-Language Pathology [SLP]
- Occupational Therapy [OT]
- Medical Social Worker Services [WSW]
- Primary Home Care [PHC]
- Behavioral Health Care Services
- Personal Care Services [PCS]
- Wound Care & V.A.C. Therapy
- Ostomy Care/Management
- Foley Catheter Insertion / Care
- Intravenous Infusion Therapy
- Medication Administration
- Home Health Aides Services
- Private Duty Care
- Diabetic Teaching and Management
- Personal Assistance Services (PAS)
- Community Resources Assistance
- Patient Non-Medical Transport Services – Most Trusted & Safety
English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French
Our Promise to You:
Treating patients with Integrity, Dignity & Respect.
For more information about our services, do not hesitate to leave us a message at a time of your convenience.