Our Medical Social Workers will coordinate with you and your family in accessing community resources within your area. All of us have a right to direct and convenient access to health services that we need to better our health and speed up our recovery.
These are the support services that our team can provide:
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Supportive Case Management
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Grief Counseling
- Community Resource Coordination
- Providing Guidance on Healthcare Policy
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Private Counseling Services for the Patient
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
Please call SierCam Healthcare Services to arrange for home health care as soon as you need it. We can be reached at 281-232-9990 where our friendly staff are ready to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.