Your assigned Certified Nurse Assistant may be directed by a Registered Nurse or might even be supervised by your physician.
Nurse Assistants provide the patient with the critical assistance and health monitoring once they have exited hospital premises. Their care ensures continuity of health for the patient through services including but not limited to:
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
- Symptom Control
- Colostomy Care
- Catheter Care and Maintenance
- Diabetic Care / Insulin Injections
- Incontinent Care
- Medication Therapy Management
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work
- GI Tube Feeding Assistance
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
- Oncology Care
- Pain Relief / Pain Management
Please call SierCam Healthcare Services to arrange for home health care as soon as you need it. We can be reached at 281-232-9990 where our friendly staff are ready to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.