Medical assistance is not limited to the services one gets through hospitalization. If you or your loved ones need help from healthcare professionals, you can rely on our certified nurse assistants or CNAs. Directed by a registered nurse or supervised by your physician, our CNAs can provide the necessary assistance and health monitoring.
They can ensure the continuity of care in each patient’s home through the following:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Colostomy Care
- Catheter Care and Maintenance
- Diabetic Care / Insulin Injections
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
- GI Tube Feeding Assistance
- Incontinent Care
- Medication Therapy Management
- Oncology Care
- Pain Relief / Pain Management
- Symptom Control
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
Should you need to arrange for home health care, do not hesitate to leave us a message at any time. Rest assured that we are always ready to address any questions or concerns that you may have.