Want to join the team?
We’re always looking for compassionate, dependable individuals to join our growing team of both skilled and unskilled professionals. Do you think you have what it takes to help us care for our clients? We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as a positive, family-business environment.
- Veterans Companionship
- Personal Care Services [PCS]
- Personal Assistance Services – PAS
- Homemaker /Companionship/ Attendants
- Non – Medical Transport Attendant
- Private Duty and Live – In Attendants Care
- Home Health Aides
- Direct Care Workers
Our Caregiver Qualifications:
All SierCam Home Care Caregivers are insured and Monitored, Tracked, and Evaluated for their ability to Impact Overall Client Well – Being and Safety. They are also properly screened to ensure your loved one and their homes are fully protected.
- Experienced Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Regular Training and In – Services
- Techniques to Maintain Cognitive Health and Mental Acuity
- Multiple Verified References
- Communication Skills
- Coaching and Social Cues
- Kindness and Compassion
- At Least 18 Years Old
- Eligible to Work in the USA
- Employee Honesty, Candor, and Respect
- Dependable, Reliable, Accountable, and Punctual!
- Have Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Auto Transportation
- Automobile Liability Insurance